Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dedication vs Procrastination: The Epic Struggle

Loyal fans (I have no doubt there are legions upon eager legions of you) I must apologise on behalf of myself and my partner in rhyme Katey, for we have left you unfulfilled, malnourished and no doubt sexually frustrated in the wake of our lengthy absence from the blogosphere.

I would like to blame this neglect on our university degrees which we are currently chained to like submissive gimps to a latex adorned dominatrix however there is another more overbearing and fundamental reason which I pray you can forgive us for...

My friends I am speaking, of course, of laziness. And it is the harshest mistress of all.

Only In Australia

Until next time, stay sexy and whatever you do DONT EAT ANY BROCCOLI!

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU'RE BACK... kinda.

    Wikid photo. :)

    also. i love my little broccoli's. I WILL EATS THEM ALL

    ReplyDelete